Our “Mastermind” groups are like a personal board of advisors, where successful peers meet regularly to offer each other advice and perspective. These professionally facilitated forums work together until each member has a clear business development plan and an accountability structure for implementation. Masterminds are confidential and non-competitive, providing a safe environment for candid discussion and feedback. Groups meet telephonically to ensure affordability and convenience.
Members use the forum to achieve the following outcomes:
- Discuss challenges and sensitive issues in a supportive, confidential environment
- Discover solutions to the obstacles that impede their progress
- Share best practices with one another
- Create a clear, actionable business development plan
- Hold each other accountable to business goals and deadlines
The resources, advisors, and accountability you currently use have gotten you this far. Contact us to learn how our Mastermind can advance you to the next level.