We combine expert business development coaching with powerful technology tools to create sustainable, meaningful results. Our experience has taught us that one-off training sessions often fail to produce a lasting impact. Our hybrid approach of sustained coaching and technology results in higher levels of engagement and accountability from lawyers while simultaneously delivering quantitative performance metrics as well as a measurable ROI to the firm.
Coaching sessions will focus on tailoring each lawyer’s individual approach to business development, optimizing their potential for securing new business, and developing a sustainable set of proactive behaviors. We tailor each program to the firm’s needs, but our most-requested coaching topics are as follows:
- Profiling and targeting your ideal prospects
- Crafting an elevator pitch and personal brand tailored to your industry niche
- Integrating thought leadership into your value proposition
- Growing your professional network within new industry sectors
- Nurturing and converting contacts into clients
- Relationship selling and team business development skills
- Effective presentation techniques
- Building awareness of your capabilities and differentiators
These sessions are highly interactive and provide lawyers with numerous opportunities to develop their ideas and practice the skills they are learning. The group setting establishes a culture of collaboration, advocacy, and accountability among the participants.
These sessions are highly interactive and require active participation. The lawyers will have numerous opportunities to brainstorm, develop their ideas, and practice the skills they are learning.
The resources, advisors, and accountability you currently use have gotten you this far. Contact us to learn how our coaching can advance your firm to the next level.
“This coaching program works. I have learned how to improve relationships with my clients and referral sources. And I have gained communication tools, growth strategies, and key introductions that continue to contribute to the growth of my practice. As a result, I have a terrific practice which has progressed my career tremendously.”
– Rebecca Torrey, Partner, Manatt Phelps & Phillips
“Ackert Inc. understands that practice development in the legal profession requires the practical application of fresh ideas. Thanks to their coaching programs, I doubled my book of business in less than a year and became one of the top rainmakers at my firm.”
– Andrew Apfelberg, Partner, Greenberg Glusker