Most teams come together simply to service the legal needs of an institutional client. There is rarely a formal definition of the lawyers’ roles, a strategic plan to focus their client development efforts, and an effective structure for accountability and follow-through.
Our client team training program introduces your client teams to key concepts and practices that help them accomplish the following:
- Understand key roles and performance standards
- Establish sustainable best practices for client service and issue-spotting
- Identify a strategic plan that expands the client relationship
- Generate additional revenue and improve profitability across a broader range of clients
- Create a greater emphasis on an exceptional client experience
- Enable the client team to identify and proactively pursue cross-selling opportunities
Servicing existing needs is table stakes. Construct client teams that know how to capitalize on the full potential of the client opportunity. Contact us to begin the conversation.